We offer a full structural engineering design and detailing service using the current standards for Steel, Concrete, Aluminium and Timber.
Design work is undertaken by an experienced chartered structural engineer.
On larger projects teamwork involves experienced designers and detailers working in a small group under the direct supervision of an experienced chartered structural engineer.
Projects undertaken range from full building designs to specialised analysis and design of components or assemblies for industrial and other applications.
Temporary works design, connection detail and design, component and assembly design for specialist applications, together with supporting calculations and certification are also carried out on repeat basis for a number of clients.
- Structural engineering design service as part of a multidisciplinary team or for specialist suppliers.
- Design of new structures compliant with Building Regulations and Eurocodes.
- Design of temporary works for steel and concrete construction.
- Design of steelwork connections and structures for specialist subcontractors.
- Desing of Aluminium frame systems
- Design of Reinforced Concrete
- Assessment of existing structures
- Certification of designs to HSA format or Ancillary Certificate format.